✧ Product introduction
Redefining the professional standard in creative pen tablets
Wacom Intuos Pro offers you more natural creative control than ever before. Combined with the super-sensitive Wacom Pro Pen 2, our sleek new tablet looks and feels amazing.
Live. Dare. Create
• Premium pen technology
Wacom Pro Pen 2 has been engineered with a focus on achieving excellence, pushing limits, and honing the finest details to offer the unique Wacom experience that our customers love.
• Built for professionals
Designed with the input of our customers, Wacom Intuos Pro is built from premium materials and has been rigorously tested to meet professionals' needs.
• The creatives' choice
With proven excellence and longevity, Wacom pen tablets have long been recognized by creative professionals as the benchmark in quality.
• Natural and precise.
Our Pro Pen 2 is designed to become a natural extension of your hand. Take your work to the next level with exceptional sensitivity and responsive control.
• Directly digital. Ultra-responsive.
Seamlessly connect your Mac or Windows PC with USB or Bluetooth. Just install the drivers and you’re ready to create in any software.
The ultra-responsive Wacom Pro Pen 2 connects you to your creative work like never before. Quality material and compact design give you the perfect drawing space.
• Slim and sleek design.
Available in small, medium and large sizes, but a mere 8mm thick. Each tablet has a compact footprint. Premium materials such as black anodized aluminum and fiberglass composite resin give you a tablet that feels reassuringly strong.
Included with every Wacom Intuos Pro, the steel-based Pen Stand stores your spare nibs and has a built-in tool to make replacing them easy.
✧ Commodity specifications
Wacom Intuos Pro M
- 338 x 219 x 8 mm / 13.2 x 8.5 x 0.3 in
- Wacom Pro Pen 2
- 8,192 pen pressure levels
- 8 ExpressKeys™
- Built-in Bluetooth connectivity
* If any abnormality occurs, stop using it immediately.
* Do not use this product when it is damaged.
* Do not use or leave in the bathroom or above. Also, do not place it where it is easily exposed to water.
* Do not disassemble, repair or modify.
* Do not immerse the machine in water or rinse with water.
* Do not store or use in high temperature locations (passing fire or cars in the hot sun).
* Do not place in unstable places. Also, do not drop or hit the main unit or accessories.
* Do not allow liquid, metal, foreign objects or dust to attach to the accessory or the main unit.