LED dot matrix screen
Program the dot matrix screen to display characters and vector graphics, or play games on the dot matrix screen. We can assure you that it will keep you intently.
3 programming methods
Cultivate creativity by discovering and playing with BOLT and Sphero Edu applications, while laying the foundation for future computer science studies.
Compatible with Kindle
In addition to iOS, Android, Mac, Windows, and Chrome, you can also use the Sphero Edu application on Kindle devices to program BOLT.
- Sphero BOLT is a spherical robot controlled by an app. You can drive and code it, allowing you to enjoy endless innovation opportunities and fun while learning.
- BOLT is equipped with a programmable 8x8 LED dot matrix screen, which can add animation effects to the data and display real-time data.
- BOLT is advanced and easy to learn. You can learn programming, complete activities that require your own hands, and share your creation with the community.
- Programmable sensors include infrared, compass, light sensor, gyroscope, accelerometer and motor encoder.
- It's fun to move. Drive the BOLT and play the game.
- Durable. waterproof. Inductive charging. The battery can be used for more than 2 hours. Connect via Bluetooth.