SmartMic Di is a mobile phone microphone with earphone monitor output, suitable for Apple iOS device Lightning interface. It is specially designed to improve the sound quality of videos taken on mobile phones or audio recorded on tablets.
The directional condenser microphone optimizes the captured sound, in front of the phone, and has a greater distance to limit background noise from the side and back. The 3.5mm headphone jack allows simultaneous monitoring of audio (depending on the application) and playback of audio during recording without removing the microphone.
【feature of product】
- Directional condenser microphone
- Broadcast quality
- Mobile phones and tablets with Lightning headphone connector
- Ultra-lightweight, compact, flexible and durable, can be clipped to mobile devices
- 3.5mm headphone output for listening playback and recording (depending on the application)
- Single plug and play, never need battery
- With flexible mounting bracket
Frequency range : 75Hz-20kHz
Sensitivity : -35±3dB (0dB at 1dB = 1V / Pa)
Maximum input SPL : f = 1kHz, THD <5% (105 dB)
Weight : 40g
Dimensions : 71.6 × 25.5 × 48.6mm