- Desalted rice: Add proper amount of water (about 2-2.2L) to the pot, add rice to the basket, click the "Desalted Rice" button, select the desired taste, the basket will automatically drop to the bottom of the pot to start brewing, cooking A beep will sound after the meal program is completed, the machine enters the heat preservation state, and it will return to the standby state after heat preservation for 1 hour.
- During the "de-sweetened rice" mode, there is no need to press the up or down button by yourself, the product will intelligently control the up and down according to the selected taste.
- The upper limit of the basket is 320ml rice, about 5 bowls of rice.
- The soft, unsweetened rice takes about 30 minutes.
- Moderate desugared rice takes about 26 minutes.
- It takes about 22 minutes for the hard and unsweetened rice.
1. When the supporting pan is not resting on the base, the power supply and other functions of the base will not operate. It is strictly forbidden to heat the pot.
2. While in working state, please do not unplug the power supply directly. You should pull out the power supply after exiting the current program.
3. If the machine is abnormal or faulty, the power cord is damaged or broken, please do not disassemble the machine for repair, and you should contact the manufacturer's dealer for repair in time.
4. Do not immerse the pot body, base, and plug directly in water to avoid electrical leakage or damage.
5. Do not directly touch the glass cover and the steam vent and the glass surface of the base during use to avoid burns.
6. When the pot is filled with boiling liquid, it is forbidden to lift the pot during lifting.
7. Please use the pot and base together.