Pre-order: Ship in late February
- "Japanese Deodorizing Disinfectant Cleaner" is a 100% alkaline electrolytic water cleaner.
- Because it does not use surfactants, it can be used in a safe range that the kitchen, babies and pets cannot reach.
- Has disinfection and deodorizing effects.
Spray directly (approximate usage: about 6 sprays per square meter), then wipe or rinse it off, or wipe it off with a cloth. After use, make sure that the bottle mouth remains in the "OFF" position.
** Do not use items, lacquer, leather, silk products, aluminum, copper, brass, precious metals, jewelry, gold foil, varnished furniture, glass and automotive painted surfaces **
- Sodium hydroxide 0.18%
** This is the value obtained by converting the basicity of the product with sodium hydroxide **
- Please use it as soon as possible after opening.
- If swallowed, consult an expert immediately.
- If you accidentally get into your eyes, immediately rinse with running water and consult an expert.
- Do not use on the face or body.
- For people with sensitive skin or prolonged use, use gloves.
- When using in household appliances, please check the device's instruction manual before use.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not store in direct sunlight, high temperature, frozen, aluminum or painted furniture.
- Do not transfer to other containers.