Japan SeiShin x Disney Ride Series
1. Put compressed soil (the net with the vacant side upward) in the container, and then inject about 20cc of hot water.
2. After a while, the soil will swell about 5 times. If the soil does not swell completely, add more hot water.
3. Make sure that the suction tail is installed at the center bottom of the container.
4. Gently put the dirt into the backpack. Please get rid of the extra dirt.
5. Use a toothpick to choke the dirt surface loose.
6. Hang the suction tail on the container and add water to half the height of the tail. You can choose your favorite container to put in the absorbent tail, but pay attention to whether the thickness of the container is appropriate. When the soil is frozen, put the seeds evenly, gently press in the soil and cover it with soil.
7. Please note that before sprouting, please do not directly irradiate the sun, plant in a cool place with light and ventilation, and keep the soil surface wet.
Basil (basil)-2-3 seeds can be placed at the beginning of planting. When germination is 2 to 3 cm high, part of the basil can be transplanted into other pots to continue planting.
Wild Strewberry-7-8 seeds can be placed at the beginning of planting. When the germination is 2 to 3 cm high, some wild strawberries can be transplanted into other pots to continue planting. Planting.
- Made in Japan