Size: Angle-about H9.8cm × D8cm × H5cm
Contents: pots, cultivation soil, seeds, instructions
Origin: Japan / handmade
1. Mix the culture soil and water, stir well
2. Sprinkle about 1/3 bag of seeds after the soil is loosened
3. Keep the soil moist & air circulation before germination, and avoid direct sunlight
4. Take care of yourself and enjoy the fun of planting!
- The design in the stone texture is unique, so the color and texture will be slightly different, and it is acceptable to place an order.
- If you don't want to plant cacti, you can also move your favorite plants into the stone pots to create your favorite plant garden.
- Place the seeds in the air circulation place before germination.
- For the types of plants that will bear fruit: Use a cotton swab to lightly brush the stamens during flowering to help bear fruit!
- After the seeds germinate, please move the pots to a place with sufficient air circulation and sufficient sunshine.
- Depending on planting methods or environmental differences, the growth rate and results will also be different. In case of poor growth and other problems, we
I can't accept the return and exchange after planting.