Japan Seishin Green Pet Herb
1. Take out the parts in the bottle, and then take out the seeds from the bag. Remove the top cap of the bottle.
2. Fill the bottle with water to 200 cc
3. Invert the upper cover and put in the filter.
4. Put in the ceramic ball. Use after leaving a small amount of ceramic balls. Then expose the head of the filter.
5. Use a toothpick and other items to loosen the filter. Then put the seeds on the filter. Use a toothpick to press the seeds into the filter.
6. Place the remaining ceramic balls. Please note that before sprouting, please do not directly shine the sun, and plant it in a cool place with light and ventilation. When the water is as low as 200 cc, please add water.
Please keep from germination to harvest, the filter in the bottle is full of water.
From germination to leaf growth to harvest, water changes and fertilizers are added once a week.
After the plant grows up, there will be less water for 2-3 days, so do not add fertilizer, and then replace it with new water.
Don't forget to change water and add fertilizer once a week.
The fertilizers can be used for about 3-4 months. After use, you can buy fertilizer in the shop.
Regarding algae, because there is water and light, algae will be produced in the bottle.
4-5 seeds can be placed at the beginning of planting. When the germination is 2 to 3 cm high, part of the basil can be transplanted into other pots to continue planting, and the remaining 3 stronger basils continue to be planted.
At the beginning of planting, 2-3 seeds can be placed. When the germination is 2 to 3 cm high, part of the lemon grass can be transplanted into other pots to continue planting, and the remaining 2 stronger lemon grass can be planted.
You can put 2 seeds at the beginning of planting, and when the germination is 2 to 3 cm high, you can transplant some small tomatoes into other pots to continue planting, and the remaining one stronger tomato continues to plant.
At the beginning of planting, 7-8 seeds can be placed. When the germination is 2 to 3 cm high, some wild strawberries can be transplanted into other pots to continue planting, and the remaining 3 stronger wild strawberries continue to be planted.
- Made in Japan
One year warranty will be provided by Hong Kong Proxy