Japan COPAN 18cm anhydrous cooking pot
【brand introduction 】
CB JAPAN, a lifestyle product from Japan, is a brand with both aesthetics and practicality. In response to market trends, the core concepts of Change, Basic and Nisshin, Nisshin and Nisshin are focused on product design and development. It is one of the fastest growing homegrown brands in Japan .
Multifunctional anhydrous cooking pot, ultra-lightweight design, whether you want to praise, steam, boil, stew, roast, fry, fry, you can get it, you can easily lock the original taste of ingredients, delicious and nutritious without loss, just choose the right ingredients Easily prepare delicious dishes suitable for a table.
Features of anhydrous cooking pot:
The water film formed between the pot body and the lid achieves a sealed state to lock the moisture in the food and maintain a certain temperature and pressure in the pot, as long as a small amount of water, oil, moisture or grease in the food can cook the food The flavor, this way of cooking can reduce the loss of vitamins, minerals and umami when food is cooked.
- Original imported from Japan
- Ultra-lightweight design, easier to use
- Ceramic coating, anti-scratch and not easy to stick
- Lock the original flavor of ingredients without losing nutrition
- Suitable for gas stove, IH induction cooker
Material: body-aluminum alloy / inner coating-ceramic non-stick paint / top cover-aluminum alloy / pot pedestal-stainless steel
Size: W250*D200*H130 mm
Capacity: 2.4L (full water capacity)
- After use, please wash thoroughly with detergent and soft sponge, wipe off the moisture and put it to dry before storing.
- Do not use bleach for cleaning.
- Do not use in microwave ovens, ovens, dishwashers and dishwashers.
- Do not soak or wash for a long time, it may cause rust.
- Do not use steel brushes, polishing powders, nylon brushes, etc., as they may cause scratches.
- Do not use this product with a lot of salt or acidic dirt, it may cause corrosion if left in a humid place for a long time.
- If there is any phenomenon of scorching and agglomeration, please cool the pot and put it in warm water for a period of time. After the lumps become soft, use sponges and other appliances for cleaning.
- Do not put the product together with foreign metals such as iron for a long time, it may cause corrosion.
- Please check if there are any missing or damaged accessories before use, if they are missing or missing, please do not use and contact the purchase store.
- Do not replace the missing or missing parts with other items by yourself. Use may cause accidents.
- Do not use a metal spatula. The ceramic coating may be damaged. Use a wooden or silicone spatula.
- Please do not place empty utensils on the fire source to burn, so as not to cause damage or the ceramic coating on the surface fall off. If there is an empty burning situation, please cool down slowly in a natural way. Never use cold water to rinse.
- Do not leave the pan when cooking, otherwise it may cause fire or accident.
- The full water capacity of the pot is 2.4L. It is recommended to cook up to 7 minutes (about 1.68L), and be careful not to splash or continue to boil.
- When using for the first time, please put the dishwashing liquid on the sponge for 2-3 times, and rinse it with water.
- Do not enter the hot water immediately when the water is boiling, the hot water may splash, please stop heating for 20 seconds when pouring and carefully pour in, during or just after cooking, the pot body, pot lid and pedicle The head is hot, please use insulated gloves to avoid burns.
- If the cover, handle or pedicle is found to be scorched, cracked or deformed or loose, do not use, the main body may fall.
- Do not leave food in the pan for a long time or directly overnight, it may cause the inner coating to deteriorate or corrode.
- Before using, please ensure that the pot is placed in the middle of the fire source of the stove, and even if it is heated by the IH stove, please ensure that it is used under medium heat. If the fire source is opened to the maximum, it may cause deformation or damage the pot.
- Avoid using acidic or alkaline substances, such as a large amount of vinegar and baking soda powder, aluminum alloy materials may be corroded.
- And avoid strong impact, falling from a high place will cause scratches, damage or deformation and paint surface fall off, please do not use to avoid danger if the above situation occurs.
- Do not overheat, please use the pot according to the size of the bottom of the furnace, and use it under medium heat to prevent the flame from burning out the bottom of the furnace and burning the handle.
- If there is scorching or deformation on the handle or the end of the handle, please do not continue to use the product to avoid scalding due to the fall of the handle.
Precautions when frying food:
- Do not pour oil when there is moisture in the pan, it may cause the oil to splash and cause burns. The amount of oil that is used too little may catch fire. Please use an appropriate amount of oil and do not leave the site when frying To avoid fire or accidents, please do not stop the fire when leaving, and do not add oil during frying to avoid fire.
- When frying, do not bring your face close to the pot to avoid accidental burns.
- Do not raise the oil temperature above 200°C, please cook on medium heat.
- Do not close the lid when the oil in the pan is heated, as the temperature of the oil rises rapidly and a fire accident may occur.