62% ethanol disinfection gel hand sanitizer
Contains aloe vera and green tea ingredients to hydrate dry skin.
Effect: Disinfects hands and skin
Main ingredients: ethanol ... 62g
How to use: Apply to hands or wipe on hands, rub hands until it is sufficiently dry.
Appearance: colorless and transparent day
Production number / period of use: see sign / within three years from production date
Storage: Store in a closed container at room temperature (1 ~ 30 ° C).
[Precautions for use]
1. Do not use on the following body parts:
Eyes, nose, ears, mouth, or sensitive parts of the body and damaged skin (may cause inflammation)
2. If you experience any of the following symptoms, please stop using it immediately and consult your doctor or pharmacist.
1) If an allergic reaction occurs, such as rash, erythema, itching, edema
2) Skin irritation symptoms
3. Other considerations
1) For external use only (do not take orally)
2) Be careful not to get in your eyes. If you accidentally touch your eyes, wash them with water and consult a doctor or pharmacist.
3) Avoid direct inhalation of disinfection gel. Prolonged inhalation may cause dizziness or irritation of nasal mucosa.
4) Repeated use in the same area may cause rough skin due to lack of oil.
5) Stop using immediately if irritation or sensitivity occurs.
6) Do not use in the anus or vagina, as it may cause irritation or chemical burns.
7) Do not use this disinfection gel hand sanitizer for any purpose other than disinfection.
4. Precautions for storage
1) Must be stored away from fire sources.
2) Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, go to the hospital immediately.
3) After use, the lid must be completely closed to prevent the disinfection gel hand sanitizer from drying out or foreign matter entering.
4) Take out from the original bottle and store in other containers, the disinfection effect may be reduced due to the quality of other containers.